roses

roses

Monday, October 21, 2013

vacances sucent.

So I have been crazy busy at work due to the season starting. Nothing but glitter ornaments and Santa plates as far as the eye can see. So much so that I think I've developed an allergy to glitter. Seriously. It was almost ironic how, just when I was starting to get into the Halloween spirit (despite this horrendous weather, I hate sunny California) we got Christmas merchandise at my work and lo and behold; allergies. Just like every other year, I could not decide my costume, that is until I took a little tour of Robinson Beautilities on Venice and found exactly what I needed. They rent costume year round, yes rent, no cheap plastic rayon costume for me, I got the real deal. Here were my inspirations, I won't tell what I'm going to be though. That's a surprise.






















It's unbelievably hard to find a full length picture of Lydia not in this wedding dress. I would wear the all black version.




I've always wanted to do Lydia and I could do it with stuff I have in my closet right now.







Harley Quinn. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment