roses

roses

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

surffaaja verta

So! our title is in Finnish today in honor of my beautiful friend Silver, who I got to hang with last night at El Rey in l.a. I woke up late, missed my midterm essay assignment and have a raging headache, but it was all worth it. At the El Rey, we saw Surfer Blood, this band that I had never of before last night and am totally surprised that they're actually good. The home girl Silver like the drummer Tyler, and I think he likes her back. But anyways it was an awesome night of talking and drinking and epic lines like "I once got arrested in Mexico for doing this." Suffice it to say, it was the most fun I have had in like two months. I'll post some pics of the band. Why do the tallest dudes always seems to stand right in front of me at a show? Maybe its karma. But regardless, I'll post some good shit.
Tyler tearing it up!

Backstage, from their dressing room.



So this is them. In case you had never heard of them either. Go check 'em out.


Amongst all things music mayhem, Silver and I got to talking about our former teachers, financial aid woes, shopping addictions, sugar daddies and Morrissey tattoos. So I'm officially obsessed. Here's some inspo pics, because I can: I don't think mine would be like these other ones. but definitely inspired!









This "still ill" is Silver's. she on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment