roses

roses

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hallows Eve

So, my costume inspiration never really changes from year to year. There are always the classics and because I have so many, I kind of just pick at random. So this year, I'm thinking I'm going to be a ringleader at a circus. I'm renting a long tail coat from Robinson Beautilities and probably using whatever I have in my closet to make up the rest of the costume. But here are some random pictures of great celebrity inspiration that I stole from Nylon Magazine. Enjoy!(I'm not going to list their names, A) because I don't know half of them and 2) if you can't recognize them, then they've done their jobs well.)














These are my Fav!

















And to more stimulating things....
Here is some Zoey Grossman photography that I stole, again from Nylon Magazine. Ive always had little photo shoots with my younger sister, where she's dressed up as Mrs. Havisham, or a cat or like a dead girl floating in a tub, and my style of photography is very raw with very little editing involved, I will eventually post some of my photos, but I loved Zoey's photos. Very simple yet ornate and they tell a really fun and creative story. I could right whole movies about the characters in her photographs. Fashion is obviously a big influence for her photos and the same goes for me. I piece of vintage velvet or hot pink fishnet or old top hat has really inspired some crazy photos. Lately I've been wanting to photograph someone. My sister obviously because she's kind of my muse, but shes so far away that it makes it difficult. Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment