roses

roses

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

désolé: tatouages, robes, planification et grands-parents.

So so sorry, its been so long since my last post! Work and school have been crazy. Today (as my french title suggests) I'm going to be talking about tattoos, dresses, planning ahead and grandparents. First: Tattoos :)
I have exactly four tattoos. One on my neck, one on my wrist, one on my inner arm and then a matching tattoo on my foot that I share with my friend and sister. I took some shitty photos of each in the computer lab. Enjoy.

Lately though, like for the past three years, I've been craving something new. Either on my shoulder or behind my ankles. I think really long and hard about what I put on my body, and if you want to know what my tattoos mean feel free to ask. I'm also searching for some incredible piece of art or literature to inspire me, so if you've seen something amaze balls share it!
I'm probably going to get something in Hebrew on my shoulder, and I want to get two cute little matching symbols on my ankles. I was half asleep last night night when I thought of his and hers silhouettes, or the Frankenstein monster and his bride! I was thinking also spider webs, crescent moons, flowers, eyes, cats or maybe sugar skulls. I'll post some inspo pics as well.



This is an Aster, which is supposedly my birth month flower. I really want some color for my next tattoo and thought this was beautiful.  The one below it is also my birth month flower, a Forget Me Not. I love how simple it is and that blue is amazing.


I really did want the tattoo to be on a smaller scale, the idea behind it is it's supposed to look dainty when I wear heels. I could do just the Bride and Frankenstein's silhouettes.




I like G and P the most, but H, I and N are also cute.

This one was tough to find, google eye tattoo and you will see what I mean.



This one is pretty self explanatory, I don't like any of these, but you got the idea. I would not fill my in though.

I thought this was a cute way to combine my two ideas :)

Perfect placement, hers looks gorgeous, again though, I would want mine smaller.
A lot of the ones I found were too ornate, I'd want something simple like this.




Perfect.



Let me know what you think!


Now on to Dresses and planning ahead and grandparents. So my grandparents have been married for 50 years and are renewing their vows in January (grandparents). I already have a date and picked out the dress (planned ahead) (dress). See, I always give what I promise. I thought I'd share some dress ideas, I'm limited due to my size, so I'll also post some dream dresses I'd rather be wearing. I literally went through all of Asos's dresses (plus size and otherwise) but since they have like 600, I'm only gonna post my fave five.
I want to look hot, but also appropriate. my whole family's gonna be there and I need to not look like a slut.



 


future wedding dress






















Way too slutty for church but iloveit.



Add caption


Add caption


for a madonna moment.


perfect for a wedding. (its not white its cream)


reminds me of harley quinn!


cute and retro


Feathers!


So chic!


Adore!


love this!

the bead work is cute.

pretty

love the color.
Obviously my tastes vary six ways to Sunday, but they're all great.

This is probably the dress.





These other dresses I just like, and I haven't made the final decision of whether or not I should change for the reception (better for dancing purposes.)








My hormones have been acting like a crazy bitch, so today I hate everyone. I have always been madly in love with Tim Burton (no seriously, I want to have his creepy kids) and I remembered his photo shoot with Harper's Bazaar from so long ago, it perfectly depicts how I'm feeling (and what I'd rather be wearing) so I'm gonna post those photos for the fuck of it. Along with another fashion spread I hadn't seen before  today and some gorgeous pics of Helena Bonham Carter, another hero of mine.

































No comments:

Post a Comment