roses

roses

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kammottava

October is finally here. I don't know about you guys, but I've been planning my fall/winter wardrobe since July (I've always hated summer). What I really wanted was the epitome of an equestrian school girl gone punk. I haven't been able to add anything new to my closet due to my financial aid taking its sweet ass time getting here, but I've been scouting some of my favorite blogs for inspiration and I'll post some pics. I also recently discovered asos.com for really great plus size options. I'll post some of my favorites from their site too. If you have any other suggestions for great plus size finds I'd love to hear 'em.

























All of these are of course Rachel at Jaglever she has great personal style and I was especially inspired by the last photo.














Totally in love with nadia aboulhosn's shoes!
Naturally i couldnt find anything that exactly fit my description in one pic, so there's a few here so you get the general idea.
Another thing that's been on my mind lately is coats. Now, living in Southern California, you realize that the beautiful coat you bought is not going to be used. So this year, when my friend invited me to Oklahoma for a few days, I was elated to be able to finally use a gorgeous coat. I turned to Asos and Modcloth to help me find something brilliant. Below are some inspo pics and the ones I'm obsessed with at the moment. I've been in love with the cape coat for a good long year, and I just might make one myself using tips from A Pair and a Spare DIY.




















(this one is probably my favorite so far)

Let me know what you guys think. All of these coats can be found at Asos. 

Last but not least, I wouldn't be a intelligent woman if i didn't do a quick little feature on shoes. I've been really craving some Creepers lately, and I think Doc Martens are perfect for the cold Oklahoma weather, and even better for stomping around school. Here are my favorites and some inspo:



























































Love to hear your comments!
Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment