roses

roses

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Vintage Coachella

Coachella is this weekend and plenty of women have probably been planning their outfits for months. I am not going, nor do I wish to be. Frankly the line-up for this year doesn't interests me in the least, but I was curious about the "street style" or more accurately lawn style that will run rampant this weekend.  My friend is going with an old high school buddy and I encouraged them both to take some pics for me. I also encouraged them , nay, begged them to go see AC/DC and take some pics for me, and they said they're going to watch Drake instead. Which is why I suddenly asked, wait, why do I talk to these people. Anyway, I thought I'd do a little post in which I offer some common sense advice for those of you first timers, and also a little bit of "what I'd wear...if I were going." I found some photos online of last year, and thought it really odd that, just because it's Coachella and people are in a desert, they suddenly started dressing "Hippie-ish." I wanna take a cue from Dita Von Teese or Katy Perry and dress how I normally would, only maybe a little more comfortable, and of course, to accommodate for the hotter weather. Enjoy this little inspiration post, and for those of you going to Coachella: Bring Wipes and Water, and a Portable Phone Charger. Be safe, and have fun, and don't forget to keep it classy ladies and gents, just say no to "hippie-chic", there is no such thing. 



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment