roses

roses

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

i think i saw sapphire in there...

So I know there was some MAJOR hype about Sapphire Rings when the royal wedding occurred, but it's always been a favorite of mine, mostly because it is my Birthstone (September) but also because it's terribly unique and gorgeous. My Step-Father, who died when I was little, always believed that women should have jewelry. He gave me, my mom and my sister jewelry for Christmas every year he was with us.  For my 21st birthday I've decided to buy an antique Sapphire ring. It's a rather selfish way for me to honor his memory, (a tattoo might be another option) but I know that every time I look down at it, I will see him. These are some styles I really like. I want something Art-Deco from the 20's. Just thought I'd share with you some cool things. Let me know if you have a favorite!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment