roses

roses

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fanning















So...here's the truth. I've been kind of obsessed with Dakota Fanning ever since #IamSam. It's a favorite throughout the family. I have to tell you, watching her grow up and mature before the public eye in such an elegant way was quite refreshing. And awkward. Awkward because we are the same age, yet I feel as if she is my little sister, (partly because she looks exactly like my little sister, if you switch the blonde hair and blue eyes for light brown hair hazel eyes). Elegant, because, nope no shocking sex scandal here folks. I really wanted to pay a little tribute to her, not only because she has killer style and looks AMAZE in red lipstick, but also because I need to clear some drafts from my post board. Enjoy.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment