roses

roses

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Witch Baby Soap Review

I found With Baby Soap on Instagram a few months ago and finally placed an order a week or two ago. 
I wanted to do a review on the items I bought.
I actually bought quite a few and have only used one item so far.
Mostly because I bought mostly soap, and really only need to use one bar at a time. 
I wish I had more photos for you guys to see how the items come packaged, but alas, we shall forge on.
When I received my order on item I had ordered was missing and replaced but something I had not ordered.
I immediately contacted Witch Baby Soap and they informed me that they would send me the actual order I had ordered free of charge and free shipping.
When that order arrived, it came with a handwritten apology note as well as an additional soap, which is the one I am going to be reviewing today.

HERE is the link to this soap on the Witch Baby Soap website.
These photo are all from the website as well.
Here is how the item is listed:

Enchanted Berry Soap is uniquely elegant in its own right. It smells of newly bloomed spring time flowers, juicy ripe berries, and an enchanting mix of musk, amber, and woods. This seasonal soap also has exfoliating blueberry seeds.
Net weight 4 oz
Our products are free of: 
-Parabens 
-Phthalates 
-Sulfates 
-Formaldehyde

This soap contains herbs and/or essential oils. Please consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding .
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner), Blueberry Seeds, Cosmetic Grade Colorant, Fragrance

So I really like that the website lists the ingredients for you, because the packaging is clear cellophane. After using this soap twice I did notice that my skin was very soft. The blueberry seeds probably had a lot to do with that. I also noticed that the next day my skin was very dry. I've never been prone to dry skin particularly, but I also just started using Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner so that helps. I'm sure any lotion put on skin after a shower would help too.


As far as scent goes I found this bar a little lacking. It smelled like plain old Irish Spring while in the shower and left no trace of scent ton my skin after my shower. 
I smells good in and of itself, but if you are looking for a soap that lingers, I would recommend a Lush product. 
Like previously mentioned, the body conditioner I use has an AMAZING rose scent that stays and is very conditioning. It is a bit on the pricier side, but is so worth it, especially if you have strong B.O. (I rub this stuff on my pits, and I smell like roses through my toughest workouts) or you don't wear perfume, which I don't.
I will gladly do a full on Lush review cause I recently stocked up and got a few too many free samples.
For now here is the link to the body conditioner I use.

 Final Word:
This has been my go to soap for a while now. I use a loofa glove and then I hold the bar and scrub my skin all over with the opposite side of the soap (the side you don't see, the side without the butterfly.)
The black in the bar rubs off a bit on my glove in a cool way.
I didn't actually pay for this soap, it was included in my package with my original missing soap.
Because of that I would feel a little bit odd recommending it too much.
It costs $6. I've been using it for a few days now, nearly a week and a half, and still have plenty of the bar.
This item is really more of a luxury. Something pretty and cute that has good exfoliation but lacks in scent lingering capabilities.
I do like it though, and I will tell you when it runs out just so that you know how long it lasts.
All in all for now it is a great soap.



These are a few more of the other items I bought, at least I'm pretty sure that's all of them:
Witch's Tea Soap $6.00

Immortalitea Scrub $15.00

Love Soap $4.00

Lycan Soap $4.00

Moon Butter $13.00

Psychic Soap $4.00


Seance Soap $4.00


Men's Psychic Soap $4.00


If there are any more items that you'd like me to review let me know.
Most of these I haven't used yet, if you'd like to more about them visit witchbabysoap.com
or ask and I'll do a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment