roses

roses

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Montage of Heck


YES! Totes Mad About Plaid:
I love plaid; it's so angst-y 90's grunge punk, yet still kind of Country Club chic. It's basically super versatile, and a great through-on-and-evoke-a-mood kind of print. I've basically had my eye on a (few) pairs of plaid pants at Asos, and I've yet to make a commitment. But I have been rocking the Kurt Cobain plaid shirts since BIRTH, and recently got my hands on a school girls plaid skirt so yay me. 
Be inspired by these ultra-chic ladies and lets rock plaid this week in honor of Kurt Cobain's documentary "Montage of Heck", produced by his adorbs daughter Francis Bean Cobain (below) at Sundance this past weekend. !!




* you'd think it would be easy to find photos of her wearing plaid; you'd be wrong.




















This is Gingham, but close enough.






Not Plaid; sorry :)





Again: Not Plaid, but Houndstooth; ultra sophisticated <3









No comments:

Post a Comment