roses

roses

Monday, June 2, 2014

White Hot

So I recently bought a pair of white jeans and I have no idea how to style them. I broke my rule of thumb when it comes to ANY fashion purchase: If I can think of three outfits that include this item, that are wearable, then I'll buy it. If you read a recent post of mine, you will know that I am not a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. I always feel boring in them. Lately, though, I've been inspired by blogger Danielle of weworewhat.com and @hilisaa on Instagram. So I bought them. They are high waisted, the perfect kind of high waisted too, fits me right at my waist and that's a blessing because I have a long torso. I even bought "special" undergarments to wear with them. I've been trying to find some inspiration and would love to see you white pant looks as well. From what I've gathered, it's best to do an all White look, which is perfect because my White High Tops from Urban Outfitters just came in the mail!! I haven't had high tops since I was a kid! so excited to wear these bad boys.  For shits and giggles, I also included some all white looks. Naturally, being plus sized, I stay AWAY from white, but I'd really like to try this trend out and see if it works. I'm also kind of digging the ripped jeans look, I tried on a pair of tattered lovelies and found them too threadbare, but I believe it's all about find your balance. Here, Here, and Here! are some of my favorite styles from Urban Outfitters, some ripped and the others not. Torrid has a really great line of denim, and these white ones, along with most of their jeans, are all on sale right now!!








@hilisaa



























No comments:

Post a Comment