roses

roses

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Revelation!

Soooo, I was trolling around Net-a-Porter when I found these:
Debbie Printed Leather Pumps

...and these!

Dark Horse Tasseled Suede Pumps
All I could think was: Hot Damn! Charlotte Olympia is perfection, and then I thought, wait a minute...wouldn't these just be DIVINE with PinupGirlClothing's Tie Me Up Dress is Fetish Print? Now I could not find a close-up of the fabric print, but take a gander folks; the prints on the shoes and dress are practically identical! <3 Then of course there are the Dark Horse Tasseled Pumps which would also make a fucking BRILLIANT companion to the Fetish dress. Now That I have discovered the miracle of the perfect outfit ladies, please enjoy! :) Find the Debbie Printed Pumps here.  The Dark Horse Tasseled Pumps here. And the PinUp Girl Clothing Tie Me Up Dress in Fetish Print, 1950's Leopard Print and Black by Deadly Dames here, here and here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment