roses

roses

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

јер секс снови су инспиративни ...

So.....I like to think that I'm a pretty intelligent person. That I'm not vapid or pretentious or shallow, superficial, or one dimensional. I also like to think that I know when to over think and when to sit back and just be stupid. so I could talk about feminism or war or  child sex slaves, but honestly, all I want to talk about today is The Lonely Island. If you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, then you've been living under a rock. The Lonely Island is a band. Think Adam Sandler meets Boys 11 Men. Yupp. They're funny and cute and so smart. Yes, smart. I'm not going to get tooo into it cause I have a class in ten minutes, but here they are. Enjoy. P.S. I constantly listen to them while driving, and when I'm feeling down. Better than Prozac!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment