roses

roses

Monday, May 23, 2016

Current Monday Obsessions: Snakeskin Boots



Time for some Monday Obsessions:



This week I am totally smitten with SNAKESKIN. I was recently perusing Asos Curve, when I spotted some really super adorable and kick-ass snakeskin boots. 
Find them here:





 Now, these are a wide fit, so if you don't have wide feet maybe think twice, there are no half sizes available for these. 
Anyways: I was walking across campus just last week and saw a totes amazing woman rocking a pair of similar boots, along with the on trend lighter colored denim, a white t-shirt and a black jacket. Suffice it to say, the girl looked good. So, naturally I am pretty keen and jumping on the bandwagon and purchasing these awesome boots. They are roughly $81, but with a 10% discount (if you have a valid student email address) these just might be worth the dough.
I also found a pretty charming pair on Nasty Gal as well in a grey/white tone:


These are a bit more pricey, shop them here.
Naturally, I shared some great street style inspo. I will post an outfit post when I woman-up and buy the damn boots (still hesitant cuz paydays a ways off!!) but I will probably be rocking mine with some light blue jeans, or overalls, or this awesome white victorian style dress I recently bought. Which lead me to next weeks Monday Obsessions: Victorian inspired pieces. I'll share some of my favorite Instagramer's style as well as some great versatile pieces for your wardrobe.
Till then loves, stay golden.
-R














No comments:

Post a Comment