roses

roses

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October









Yay. It's finally October, my absolute favorite month of the year. As a small celebration, I gathered some little fun things to look at today, mostly creepy old photos of witches and some killer street style. I also stole a few playlists from RookieMag that I though were appropriate, you can find the link to the one directly below here. As well as Ghost Prom here. I also fell head over heels in love with Yves Saint Laurent's fall collection, I think it's perff inspiration for dressing and out-fit-making this month. So those are included. Just sit back, scroll and be inspired by the many things I hunted down for the pure love and adoration of all things spooky. Happy October, and remember sugar, everyday is Halloween.
-R.







































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment