roses

roses

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
Hello middle of the week. I noticed today that when I got ready for school, with the thought of an oncoming storm, that I should wear something warm. But I've never been a jeans kind of gal, and frankly, I hate wearing sweats to school. So I opted for a long sleeve, short hem vintage black velvet dress with ivory lace collar, black tights, and my "Fuck Off" smoking slippers. Without even realizing it, I was dressed like Wednesday, on a Wednesday. If I had someone to help me, I'd show my OOTD, but seeing as full length selfies and nearly impossible, I guess you'll never know. Anyways, Happy Wednesday to you! I'm thinking about making Wednesday dressing on a Wednesday a "thing". I'm happy for today, only one class, English 2 my fav, and no work. I'll be cleaning and reading and writing all afternoon. Let me know how your Wednesday is going, and share your Wednesday Addams outfits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment