roses

roses

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

All in Vanity



I was trying to find some unique idea for make-up storage. I, unfortunately, do not have a vanity just a bathroom counter, but I recently read on the BeautyLish App that storing make-up and make-up brushes in the bathroom is very unsanitary due to the humidity. So I bought one of those big make-up storage containers or $20 at Target, the caboodles link is here. Then I put the make-up I use everyday in my cute little quilted black batman make-up bag from Forever21 and set in on my jewelry dresser, which I just grab and head to the bathroom when it's time to get ready. Ideally, I would buy a vanity, despite the fact that there is no more room in my apartment for one, and use it. I thought I'd share with you guys some great vintage vanities I found and some really fun ways to organize your make-up. Please share your ideas with me! when I had my stuff in the bathroom, I used clear plastic gelato jars to hold my brushes and mascaras.
Dita Von Teese
 


 

















This mirrored vanity is available to purchase at Pier1.com. It also comes in espresso and white (this ones silver) and with a vanity mirror and bench. It's called the Hayworth!

Buy it Here!!




Don't Forget to share how you store/organize your make-up, or photos of your vanity. -R

No comments:

Post a Comment